- Risk Management Best Practices, PMI Bangalore Chapter's PMFootprints session, July 4, 2013
Project Management best practices for WikiProjects,Wikimania 2010,Gdansk, July 9-11, 2010,
- "A holistic approach to address the growth pangs of Program Managementin Indian Product engineering industry", Program ManagementPractitioners conference", 27-29 Sep 2007, Bangalore.
- The past, present and future of Open source, Open Source India 2012,Bangalore 14 Oct 2012, Video recording on OSI site
|Arjuna at OSI2012, Video|
- Ten essential steps for successful leverage of Open Source in Business, A white paper by Arjuna Rao Chavala, Dec 2011 ,
- Towards Perfect Indic rendering on Gnome, Gnome Asia Summit, 2-3 Apr 2011, Bangalore
Wikipedia/Language Computing related
- Insight into Wikimedia Germany – Impressions of a FDC member, Blog post on Wikimedia, 3 March 2014
- "WMIN Past Present and Future" for CIS A2K TTT Session on 6 Oct 2013, Bangalore
- "Future of Indian languages and what we can do?", in FUEL GILT Conference 6-7 Sep 2013 at PUNE.
#Assocham panel on "Social media in e-Commerce" @harrytibs @sparkyourstart @arjunaraoc @rajivdingra http://youtu.be/zYEaBOAJYbw @Wikipedia, 13 Sep 2012
- With Victor Grigas, Wikimedia Foundation Story teller How Smartphones can revolutionise Indic computing and Indic language wikipedias: 13 Nov 2011
- తెలుగు స్థానికీకరణ-ఒక అవలోకనం (Telugu localisation- An overview), Presentation to Global initiative for Telugu, Hyderabad,16 Apr 2011